Residents Told to Stay Inside, Close All Windows After Landfill Fire in Utah

Residents near a landfill in Utah were warned to stay inside, close all windows, and turn off their air conditioning on Monday because a fire may have created toxic smoke.

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on TumblrShare on Google+Digg thisShare on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on VKShare on RedditPrint this pageEmail this to someone
Flattr the authorShare on StumbleUponShare on YummlyBuffer this page

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *